review: Wegmans Cranberries & Almonds

This wasn't what I intended to pick up, but you know how it is at Wegmans. It was at eye-level, it had cranberries, I wanted to review something this week. 😁

So here we are, Cranberries & Almonds. The name is misleading, by the way--there's a lot more to it than that. So much so that I felt I need to test each element separately.


  1. Bran flakes: Thin, crisp. A simple bran flake that blends well with other ingredients.
  2. Corn flakes: same as the bran flakes, but made of corn.
  3. Honey-sweetened corn flakes: why two different corn flakes? I don't know, but I wouldn't turn down honey.
  4. Dried cranberries: plump, chewy. Not overly dry and tough like in some cereals. Probably my favorite part of the cereal. 👍
  5. Oat clusters: simple, crunchy. Not difficult to bite.
  6. Almonds: I forgot to single out one of these, but, you know, it's a plain sliced almond. No surprises.
Is this meant to compete with Great Grains Cranberry Almond Crunch? If so, it might actually be better. Yeah, I'm leaning towards better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...