review: Grain Berry -- apple cinnamon

 Not new, still in the queue.

I should start off by saying that I can't really compare this to Apple Cinnamon Cheerios because I haven't had that cereal in ages. Probably the '90s. And I didn't really like it then because the "apple" flavor was weird. So why did I try this? I don't know, it was there, the new products hadn't come out yet, I just wanted to try something. And then it ended up getting bumped by new cereals anyway 😄

But now you're caught up. So, this cereal. It's a little on the dry side (Grain Berry doesn't do slick coatings) but still crispy; you don't want to feel like you're eating compressed dust. The flavor is very subtle, like a natural version of Apple Jacks, but you really have to give it a good chew to pick up on those hints of apple and cinnamon.

Oh, and here's my other two Grain Berry reviews.




******
Next time: back to the new stuff!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...