review: *new* (-ish) Plentifull -- cinnamon almond butter

 I know I'm late on this one. These healthy cereals are expensive 😜


So I've been wanting to try this, as a nut butter consumer and a new cereal enthusiast. I went with the almond butter variety first because I wasn't sure if the peanut butter one had additional peanuts (it doesn't). This is a flake/cluster cereal, which I didn't realize. I thought there was going to be a bunch of pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds floating around but no, they're safely tucked away in the clusters.

Sniff test: heavily almond butter. Plus column for me. Taste test: the flakes are totally almond butter--I don't think I even noticed any cinnamon. Also these wheat flakes are just the right thickness--not a flimsy bran flakes, not so thick I can't chew it. Could it be the almond butter coating? Even "coating" isn't the right word. Everything almond butter related is just right. The clusters--which seem to be a mix of grains and seeds--dialed down the nut butter flavor, more like a hint of salt. Since they're not just oats, they had a light and airy crunch, just the right complement to the flakes.

If you couldn't tell, I loved this cereal. This is as close to a rave as you'll get from me 😄 Seriously, if you're fan of almond butter, you really should try this.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...