review: Plentifull -- peanut butter

 Same ingredients, different flavor.

Like I mentioned in the other review, I held off on trying this because I wasn't sure if it would have actual peanuts in it. It does not. Do I want almonds and pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds coated in peanut butter? Of course I do. 😁

I didn't do a sniff test so much as inhale. Love that peanut butter aroma. As for taste, it's hard to explain, which is not good when reviewing a cereal 😄 It's a roasted peanut flavor with molasses undertones. And there is indeed molasses in there so, yay for my taste buds. And it's the flavor all peanut butter cereals should have. Some are just too sweet and it masks the nuttiness. That being said, I still think the Cinnamon Almond Butter variety has that little something extra, but I can't knock this one.



Up next: I might be doing some re-reviews. You'll see why...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...