review: *new*(-ish) Special K -- Strawberry Cheesecake

 Finally! The last of the summer cereals. 😄

I wasn't sure how exactly they'd work in these two flavors, so I tried to keep an open mind. The scent reminded me of Trix--or like they isolated just one fruit flavor from Trix. The pour revealed two different flakes--I still keep forgetting to read the box before opening 😆--a powdery strawberry-dusted flake and a yogurt (?) coated one, which is sparsely distributed throughout. Taste: the strawberry ones are strawberry-ish; you know how artificial flavors go. The ones meant to be cheesecake didn't really register at all, except the thick coating made them really chewy.

I would've liked this better as cheesecake flakes added to Special K Red Berries--ooh, or maybe added to Chocolatey Strawberry Special K.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog