here comes the pumpkin

I promised I'd let you know what I did with the rest of the pumpkin leftover from the cake. So here it is: first I made this Pumpkin Granola. I know, I know, kind of expected but I was ready for some scratch granola. It's a bit on the chewy side but that's what happens when you work with pumpkin.

Then I did something a bit more unexpected:


I finally made a savory pumpkin recipe. Pumpkin, Sausage and Spinach Calzones. I realized after I took the picture that a hot, melty-cheesy calzone would've made for a more appealing image (than this leftover from the fridge) but at the time I really just wanted to eat 😛. And it was delicious. I've never worked with frozen pizza dough or made a calzone before but I will definitely do both again 😁!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...