honestly delicious

In the latest installment of "What Do I Eat Besides Cereal?"...

This Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Salmon from Damn Delicious. Never was a website more aptly named. Seriously, who can resist dinner all on one pan? And the garlic butter sauce. You could put that on just about anything.


These Bacon-Chicken Sandwiches from Taste of Home. Now I'm not a big bacon-eater, but this sandwich gave me a little glimpse into why people love BLTs so much. Also, this sandwich hinges on the mayo-chutney mixture. I'll confess that until this day a few weeks ago I'd never had mango chutney in my life. Ever. And I've never had Indian food, either. I want to but I don't know if my digestive system can handle it. But mango chutney? Is so good.


Finally, although everything listed here was super-delicious, this Cinnamon French Toast  from Chobani takes the cake. Or takes the French toast. Every now and then I'm willing to try a French toast recipe with challah or brioche and a visit from my brother made for a special occasion/excuse 😉. (Also he took a lot of pictures so I'm hoping to share some here soon!) (Edit: here's the pictures, finally)


 You may look at the ingredients list and think, what's so special about this recipe? Well, it's in the subtleties. The spices, the hint of orange. And it's also in that dollop of yogurt on top. Do not skip the yogurt! It's like putting icing on a cinnamon roll. Soooo good. 😋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...