occasional granola review: Archer Farms Sweet and Salty Almond

How is it every year I manage to miss National Cereal Day? Not only that, but I also don't eat cereal that day. I did, however, have some of this granola. This is another one of the flavors Target introduced last Fall. In brief, there's no false advertising here. First chew: hey, this is sweet. Second chew (same mouthful): ...and salty. I suppose you would call this a member of the "kettle corn" family of flavors. With almonds. It's a light sweetness, though. It's not like crushing up a box of Cracker Jack and sprinkling it over your yogurt (I wouldn't hate it if you did, though...😉).

And because I believe in equal granola time, here's the most recent granola I made: Gingerbread Granola. There's actually no sugar in this granola, which makes all the spices that much more intense. And I'm still eating it. I thawed some out this morning and sprinkled it on my gingerbread pancakes. Yeah, I think I've reached gingerbread capacity for this Winter. 😜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...