cereals, new and old

So I thought this overdue entry was going to be about Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries but it turns out I've already reviewed it. Twice. Oops. Was it that unmemorable? I know for sure I haven't had it since 2016. Now I know the only flavor I have left to review is the original. You'd think I would've done that one first. I'll keep that in mind in the next month or two.

Now what else is there to mention? I wanted to blog at least once this week. Oh, I have the new flavor of Raisin Bran Crunch (Vanilla Almond), so that'll be my next review. I also spotted Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops--as in Corn Pops--and Birthday Cake Froot Loops, if you're into that sort of thing.

Also, I made a strata for the first time yesterday. Now I know that's not off limits, as long as it's made with milk.

Ok, that's it. An actual review is forthcoming. 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...