review: *new* Toasted Coconut Cheerios

Hey, a two-week turnaround, that's not bad: 1. Find out about new cereal. 2. Find new cereal in store and purchase right away. 3. Try new cereal. 4. Write review. 5. Share review.

I'll be honest, the longer I sat on this review, the more this cereal grew on me. I figured I'd like it anyway, because, you know, coconut, but going out of my way to recommend it IRL? That's not as frequent as you might think.

Let's get to the good stuff: sniff test first--like ordinary regular Cheerios. Did I want a stronger coconut scent? I hope this doesn't taste like regular Cheerios. Oh, it is just oats, no other grains? Good job, sniffer.

Eye test--they look like regular Cheerios, too, maybe just a little dusty. Not like Frosted Cheerios.

Taste test--this tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios. Where's the coconut? It's just a generic sweetness--oh, there's the coconut on the back end. It's very subtle.

Seriously, though, if you like Honey Nut Cheerios and you like coconut flavored foods, you should enjoy this one.👍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...