every smoothie I had this summer (plus two) -- vol. 3

(If you're looking for the previous two, you can find them here and here.) (Also, how did I miss 2018?)

So I'm a month late with this entry. What can I say, it was hot, I kept making smoothies. To the best of my knowledge, these are the smoothies I had in 2019:


  • Cinnamon Roll  -- because you shouldn't eat cinnamon rolls all  the time. 😜
  • Peach Pie-- again, treats for breakfast!
  • Double-Berry Banana -- although I think mine was single-berry, as I didn't have raspberry yogurt that day
  • Pumpkin Pie -- I have several pumpkin pie smoothie recipes but the picture looked familiar so I guess it was this one 😁
  • Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie -- this is the only one I couldn't find. I know there was cottage cheese involved (which I'd never heard of before) but nothing in my searching rang a bell
  • Pina Colada -- this one's another guess. There's so many pina colada smoothies out there...
  • Strawberry-Almond Butter -- you know, the first time I had almond butter in a smoothie I hated it. That was also the first time I had almond butter. But it's grown on me since then (especially warm and melty) so I was ready to try it cold again.
  • Cinnamon Sweet Potato -- this smoothie was so filling I couldn't finish it. It was delicious, though.
  • Strawberry -- I've been looking for more banana-less smoothies because I'm not always in the mood for bananas.
  • Strawberry Blueberry -- hey, if you like strawberries, why not add another berry to the mix?



**********
Hopefully my next entry will be cereal-related. 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...