review: Wegmans Coconut Flakes

I know I'm overdue for an entry; I put this off last week because I was busy and then again this week because it felt weird and wrong to be doing something so superficial. But today I'm ready to blog because I think we could all use some semblance of normalcy right now.

So, Coconut Flakes. You may recall my entries on Cinnamon Flakes and Vanilla Os from last year; a few weeks back I finally got around to trying the third and final flavor. Here's the thing about this cereal--I wouldn't really call this flavor "coconut." At least, it's not what I think of when I think of coconut flavored cereals (see: Toasted Coconut Cheerios). But oddly enough, whatever you'd call this generically sweet flavor, it's actually the best of the three. It really balances out the bean aftertaste and the dense crunchiness.

And there you have it. This is why I enjoy trying new cereals. You never know what you might find. 😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...