review: Cascadian Farm Graham Crunch

Continuing my quest to try every Cascadian Farm cereal...I think I have two more after this one.

So Graham Crunch, obviously, is their Golden Grahams. They look just like them (although maybe slightly smaller and curled on the ends? I don't know, it's been a long while since I had Golden Grahams), smell just like them, taste just like them. That maple-y sweet flavor--ah, it's just cane sugar and molasses. And they get soggy and chewy just like them. So what's the difference? Just the organic price?

Checking...okay, wheat and oat instead of wheat and corn meal. Different sweeteners. But honestly, I couldn't tell the difference. And either way, General Mills gets paid. Sounds like a sweet deal. 😜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...