review: *new* Cinnamon Cheerios

I swear this cereal just came out last week. This might be my fastest turnaround ever. 😃

You know how I feel  about  cinnamon  cereals. I'm probably more particular about these than any other flavor. So I had to get the scent first--barely present--and then the taste. This particular combination of cinnamon and oats takes me back. But to where? Is it the cinnamon of Cinnamon Chex? Nope. What about Cinnamon Toast Crunch? No, that has a higher sugar-to-cinnamon ratio. This is a more robust flavor. Maybe like Apple Cinnamon Cheerios without the tweak of apple? Or on a par with cinnamon Oatmeal Squares, but more robust.

I only had a taste of this new cereal this morning because I had some Multigrain Cheerios to finish, so next time I'll see how much more of an impact Cinnamon Cheerios has in milk and to my taste buds.😋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...