every smoothie I had this summer?

 In what has become an annual tradition, here's where I share the smoothies I've been drinking. But I only wrote down...four? That can't be right. And one of those was last week.

So...here's the smoothies I remembered to keep track of over the last few months 😁:

Mango Smoothie: because I found some diced mango in the freezer.

Peach-Oatmeal Smoothie: At least, I think it was this one. It looks familiar.

Strawberry-Mango-Banana Smoothie: So that's why I didn't have enough mango for this smoothie. I think I just used more strawberries, and also swapped almond butter for the cashew butter.

Blueberry Cottage Cheese Smoothie: Because I had a bag of mixed berries in the freezer and leftover cottage cheese in the fridge. If you're not a fan of the "tang" of cottage cheese, you will not like it in a smoothie, no matter how smooth.


*Bonus* 

I did, however, remember to record all my overnight oats:

Banana Bread: If you can make something taste like banana bread, I'll try it.

Blueberry Almond Coconut: ...and if you can add coconut, I'm there.

Remember not too long ago when I shared these pumpkin recipes? One of them was a recipe for Pumpkin Overnight Oats, part of a set of five from Cooking Classy. I finally tried all five of them, so here they are, ranked:

  1. Banana Almond Flax. Maybe it isn't fair to rank the most recent one first, but it's true. 😉
  2. Pumpkin. Pumpkin overnight oats should always have pumpkin seeds.
  3. Chocolate. (although I cut back on the chocolate, the chocolate/banana/peanut butter combo is always good)
  4. Apple Autumn Spice. I sauteed my apples in the spices because I can't do raw, and refrigerated them separately until the next morning.
  5. Berry Chia Seed. It needed something. That something was a spoonful of peanut butter. 😜
They were all good; I'd eat them again after I get through all my other recipes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...