review: *new* Kashi by Kids Cinnamon Super Loops

 Has it really been a month? It's been a long month.




So I was a little stuffy the morning I sampled this, maybe not the best time to trying a new cereal, but you know I love cinnamon. Come on. So I couldn't resist. Also, I really did like the Berry Super Loops. But back to this one.

It had a nice, strong cinnamon scent, which typically bodes well for the flavor, but...in this case, not so much. On the other hand, a moderate cinnamon flavor--such as this one--lends itself well to mixing. I could also really taste the corn in this one, compared to the Berry. Maybe if there was a little more oat flour vs. corn flour, it might have affected way the cinnamon registered.

All in all, not bad, but not as good as Berry.


*****

1. I've remembered several times now to take pics of the actual cereal boxes, but I keep forgetting to upload them! I really need to do that.

2. There's at least two new cereals coming out soon that I want to try; hopefully, the wait won't be another month. 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...