updates...and just updates

 Because I haven't found any new products in stores yet...kinda frustrating.

For once I have the space but I don't have the cereal. So I'm posting updates instead. I won't lie, these pictures were a rush job before the kitchen was taken over for breakfast...or maybe lunch, I don't remember. Oh, wait, I have to actually do the updating first. Hold on...

  1. Ok, first, Cascadian Farm Raisin Bran. It says "now more raisins," but considering the dearth of raisins...there must have been, like, five in the old recipe?
      2. Fiber One honey clusters. Good old reliable. Now in a bigger box!

      3. Special K chocolatey strawberry. I got my wish, it's part of the regular lineup now. I don't know 
          when that happened, though.

      4. Life -- vanilla. I thought all Life cereals were multigrain these days...

Next entry will most definitely be a new cereal review. I know they're out there somewhere. 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...