review: *limited edition* Apple Pie Toast Crunch

 Meant for the holidays, but out already.

I don't know why I was so rushed to try this but I forgot my whole routine. I just went straight for the pour. And the dry Apple Pie Toast Crunch tasted just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It was way more cinnamon-forward than I was expecting. Maybe I just love apple pie too much. 😄

But after hitting with the milk, a subtle shift occurred...suddenly I could taste...apple pie spice? Yep, that's it, apple pie spice. So a more accurate name would have been Apple Pie Spice Toast Crunch, but then people might've been like, "What's a spice toast?" It's still a good flavor; I'm just saying, don't go into this with the wrong idea. And if you really want apple pie for breakfast, just eat a slice of apple pie. It's fruit! 😉



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...