review: *new*(-ish) Cinnamon Toast Crunch Rolls

 Yeah, finally 😁

So technically this box was for my brother but I took a quick sample. Sniff test: couldn't really get a whiff of anything. Maybe I had a stuffy nose that day? I don't know. Then I poured out these little rolls that were definitely smaller than expected. I must be visualizing Cinnabon cereal. These rolls were roughly the size of a mini-marshmallow (speaking of which, how small must those Cinnamon Toast Crunch minis be?). I will say the bag was more full than I expected.

As for the taste, it wasn't what I anticipated, which was just Cinnamon Toast Crunch in a different shape. It was more cinnamon-y and less sugary. Like it didn't have the same amount/formula of Cinnadust. It's like they really wanted a cereal that tasted more like a cinnamon roll. Supposedly Cinnabon cereal is being re-released next year; I look forward to comparing the two.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...