review: *new* Cheerios Oat Crunch -- Berry

 Cheerios always dropping 2023 flavors early 😁


So I had a bit of a struggle with the bag--maybe I was in a hurry, maybe I was just really hungry, I don't remember--but I was rewarded with a burst of berry scent once opened. The Os look a little bit pink/berry colored, which also raised my hopes but...the taste didn't really live up to the smell. Was it the oat coating getting in the way? Too sweet and not enough berry? My box tasted like it had come from a slightly burnt batch of Cheerios.

Maybe you think I'm being too harsh but the other flavors are so good that I expected more. Upon second tasting today I can say flavor-wise it's totally on brand but it still left me wanting...I'm not sure what.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...