review: *new* Vanilla Spice Cheerios

 You know I can't resist a new Cheerios flavor...😁

Upon first look I was surprised to find this was a MultiGrain Cheerios base. It's been a while since they've tried these in another flavor (maybe not even since Peanut Butter?), in which case, wow, that's a lonnnng time. I was pleasantly surprised.

The "spice" is cinnamon, btw. I was hoping they'd throw some nutmeg in there, too, but it's ok. Vanilla and cinnamon work well together, especially when they're this subtle. It's the kind of a flavor you would expect from a MultiGrain Cheerios variety--just enough to complement whatever fruit you might want to add.




********
And while I'm at it, here's a photo update for Morning Oat Crunch. I picked this up by mistake, but it's still as good as I remembered.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...