review: *limited edition* Frosted Lemon Cheerios

 Out of all the cereals I tried this summer, this was my favorite, hands down.


You know, I never really liked the original Frosted Cheerios, so why did I try this? Maybe it felt like summer? Maybe I was intrigued by the lemon? You don't often get a lemon-flavored cereal. My brain puckers just thinking about it 😄

Anyway, to the review: upon opening the bag I didn't even need to stick my nose in. I was immediately hit by a lemon meringue pie scent in the best way. I don't know they did it, but it's lemony and sweet and not too tart. And that's just the scent!

The taste is nowhere near as strong, which is actually a good thing. When I originally took notes on this, I couldn't even find any more words. It's just that good. But also probably too late to find it unless it's on clearance somewhere. Time to make room for Fall flavors!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog