Took a leap, started a blog... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps February 29, 2012 ...but even that little bit of customizing the template was so time-consuming, I think I'll wait until tomorrow for a real introductory post. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
reviews: *new* Confetti Cheerios vs. *limited edition* Birthday Cake Cheerios July 04, 2026 Skipping ahead in my reviews because I really wanted to compare these two... Read more
review: *limited edition* Great Value -- Blueberry Pie March 01, 2025 Why am I bothering to review a limited edition from last summer? Because I'm stubborn and still doing these in order 😝 Read more
reviews: *limited edition* Honey Bunches of Oats -- Sugar Cookie and *new* Kashi Apple Cinnamon Loops June 11, 2026 It's been how long? Needless to say, I've been busy. Also had some technical difficulties. But hey, at least I'm into my 2026 notes 😄 Read more
Comments
Post a Comment