mission: eggpossible

What to do with leftover pitas? Put scrambled eggs in them? That never would have occurred to me but this BHG recipe for Eggs and Canadian Bacon in Pita Pockets sold me on the idea. It helped that I had some Canadian bacon that needed to be eaten. And a green onion. I just had to buy the avocado. That was the one thing I wasn't sure about. Not so much the avocado for breakfast but with scrambled eggs? I couldn't imagine the flavor/texture. Honestly, it was barely even noticeable. If you like salsa on a breakfast burrito then this (soft-chunk texture?) wouldn't bother your tongue either. In fact, adding salsa would make this even tastier. All we had were some old McDonald's picante sauce packets but it worked in a pinch.


*******
Cereal reviews are coming. Honest! Next week or a few days after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...