housecleaning and a preview

Ugh, wow, it's been over a week. 👎 One more trip, just one more, and then I hope to stay put for a month. I have three new cereals in the queue, and I should be getting to all of them next week. Plus this summer's Smoothie List, since last year's version was surprisingly popular.

In the meantime, I've been eating these Quinoa Breakfast Bars all month. How does a bar hold together with no flour? Very carefully. Actually, if you use dried fruit instead of the fresh blueberries it might hold its shape better.

And I'm still on the fence about buying pumpkin cereals this year. 😲 I know, I know, but it's pumpkin! Plus cereal! I am not on the fence about baking with pumpkin, however. When Fall comes, I want those Fall flavors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...