review: *new*(-ish) Shredded Wheat Frosted S'mores Bites

Falling behind again but I'll explain why in a minute. First, to the final frosted Shredded Wheat that I need to review. The flavor was awfully familiar. Duh, you say, it's supposed to taste like s'mores. I mean something else. Something burrowed deep in my brain...like Ice Cream Cones. No, really. That's what my taste buds hit on. Chocolate, vanilla, and uh, cones. My brother loved it, which I was not expecting. I have no idea if the memory of Ice Cream Cones cereal had something to do with it for him, too. I should've asked him. It never hurts to get another opinion.

It's not too chocolate-y but I'll be mixing it with other wheats anyway.


*******
And now you should know I'm in the process of moving. You probably shouldn't expect another entry for a week at least. You know how things get crazy this time of year 🎄. Now I have a second crazy on top of my regular crazy and ughhh, there's just not enough hours in the day. Thanks for understanding! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...