your reward is: pie

Or a picture of a pie.


It's been a busy week. Actually, more than a week. There's always something to do, things to unpack and put away and sort, etc. I just baked in the new oven for the first time two days ago, not thirty minutes after finding the whisk. This pie, however, was from Thanksgiving. Oh, hey, I just found it online: Autumn Apple and Pear Lattice Pie. It was sweet and juicy, thanks to the pears. I just want to point that yes, I know how to lattice correctly, but this recipe specifically made it easy for you non-latticers out there. And it's still pretty! Seriously, it was a good-looking pie.

I'm looking forward to taking better pictures with the new abundance of natural light. And of course, looking forward to next year's cereals. That doesn't mean I'm wrapping things up for this year. Stay tuned. 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...