occasional granola review: *new* Honey Bunches of Oats -- toffee almond

I really thought Honey Bunches of Oats was getting out of the granola game; they hadn't released anything new in ages. Now here comes three new flavors: French vanilla almond, maple pecan (I guess the cereal did well), and the one I decided to try last week, toffee almond. You don't see the word "toffee" in too many cereals/granolas.

So it's still the cluster-y kind of granola they've made before, like extra large Bunches removed from the cereal. Light, airy, and crispy. But does it taste like toffee? That's hard for me to say. I'm not a big candy eater, and toffee wouldn't be a go-to flavor for me anyway. I will say this: it tastes like a delightful toasted caramel. If that's your definition of toffee, then toffee away 🙌. My only issue was the one sliced almond in my small sample size. I'm sure the rest are in there somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...