occasional granola review: *new*(-ish) Nature Valley -- Honey Almond Butter

(Hey, remember the sun? Flaming ball of gas that provides heat and light? I don't think I've seen it in a week. Maybe this weekend. Good times.)


Anyway, so this time around I knew what I was getting into with regard to the texture and coating of this granola; all that was left to suss out was the flavor. And I give that a 👍. Good call on adding honey to the almond butter. Don't get me wrong, almond butter is great as is, but as part of a cereal/granola? It needs a little something. This flavor is what I wish Almond Nut Butter Crunch tasted like. I might go so far as to say this is better than the Peanut Butter Granola. Something about that just tasted a little...off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...