occasional granola review: *new*(-ish) Honey Bunches of Oats -- French Vanilla Almond

So what exactly is French vanilla, and why do I like it in other foods but not the original ice cream? Okay, maybe I shouldn't have put those two questions together. French vanilla the flavor is meant to evoke the flavor of French vanilla the ice cream. So does this granola have that expected "French vanilla" taste? Yes, yes it does. And does it have almonds? Yep. Then there you go--French vanilla almond granola. That still doesn't explain why I like it everything except the ice cream. If I had to pick a vanilla ice cream I'd go with classic vanilla first, then vanilla bean. Anyway...



*bonus* mini-review: Quaker Instant Oatmeal -- Coconut & Caramel

Sometimes I pick stuff up and I'm not even sure why. Maybe I just love coconut a little bit too much. As it turned out, I really only tasted caramel here. Also, it smelled like kettle corn. So there's that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...