review: *new*(-ish) Honey Bunches of Oats -- Banana Bunches

And in tiny letters underneath: with almonds.

Although, come to think of it, I didn't even notice the almonds. I was focused on the other elements of the cereal. And maybe I was in a really good mood two days ago (who knows?) but I really enjoyed this. I could complain about the artificial "banana" flavor but actual banana flavor is hard to replicate. You might end up with this. No, that "banana" is what I expect and is not offensive to my taste buds. Just so you know, it really permeates the bunches and the flakes.

Speaking of which, I must've had a very good box because the flakes were a good size and not crumbly bits, and the oat bunches were big and bunch-y. If you were sampling this cereal, you would want it to look like that.

I topped mine off with blueberries (because bananas and blueberries just go together) and overall had a very pleasant breakfast experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...