cookie tin: 2018 edition

Umm...how did it get to be so late in December already? I completed and handed out my gift cookies two weeks ago! Blame it on the season. It seems like I spend all my free time baking or wrapping. 😵 But I still wanted to share what I included in this year's cookie tin.


  1. Soft Batch Pumpkin Gingersnap Chocolate Chip Cookies. I made (and froze) these back in November so I was still on Pumpkin Time. It might be a bit heavy on the ginger for some tastes once you roll them in the sugar-ginger mixture, but that wasn't an issue for me. 👍
  2. Next, I attempted a snickerdoodle for the first time ever. The only ones I'd had before were thick and pillowy but these from Two Peas are a more typical cookie. Sweet and cinnamon-y and do they spread. I gave away the smallest and neatest cookies and kept the weird giant ones.
  3. Finally, I browsed my collection to find these Snowy-Topped Brownie Drops (also from Two Peas). People love chocolate, right? And these are basically just a brownie batter that you refrigerate until they're thick enough to handle. The only downside? You have to eat them within two days or they start to dry out. But they are delicious, so they'll probably go pretty quickly.


*******
Okay, so I had to scrap a planned review because I bought the wrong cereal, so the next two I have planned probably won't happen 'til after Xmas. But after that? New year, new cereals! 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...