review: *new* Maple Cheerios

Ok, so I'm just now getting to this after stashing it away for nearly three months because the week before I found out about it I had just opened a box of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. Apparently I didn't realize how large that box was until it took me two and a half-ish months to finish it. Anyway, finally, Maple Cheerios.

I wanted to categorize this as a "limited edition" cereal but the website clearly states that this is a "new, permanent addition" to the Cheerios lineup. But a permanent seasonal addition, maybe? Eh, we'll see. So, flavor. It's a recognizable "maple-y" flavor at first taste, but upon further reflection it reminds me of a Honey Nut Cheerios without the "nut" undertones. You know what I mean. Honey Nut Cheerios taste like two things: 1. honey, and 2. something else that's not any specific nut. So if that "nut" flavor bothers you, I would recommend trying these Maple Cheerios instead.

(Maybe I should resolve to cut back on quotation marks in the new year. 😜)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...