occasional granola review: *limited batch* Bear Naked -- blueberry lemon cheesecake

I like how they call it "limited batch" as opposed to "limited edition," as if bears were actually in the kitchen cranking this out. I had just about given up on finding this anywhere when I happened to walk past a display at a Giant in VA. Set it up in front of the self-checkout? Of course I'll see it. 😉

But it was worth the wait/search. Seriously, it's so good. I don't usually rave about store-bought granola but I have to this time because I marvel at the ability of food scientists to put just the right flavors together. It's blueberry. It's lemon. And oh, is it cheesecake 😋. And my taste buds picked it up in exactly that order. You know that candy in Willy Wonka that tasted just like a complete dinner? (That's the one that turned Violet violet, right? It's been a while since I've seen that.) Anyway, it was like that experience. I don't know how they duplicated the cheesecake flavor but that just takes it over the top. I would've happy with a good blueberry lemon granola. I don't even need the white chocolate chips but I'm guessing that's for texture.

Bonus: I didn't have any sort of reaction to the cashew butter. If I had read the ingredients list first, I might not have tried it. If you can still find this somewhere, get your paws on it fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...