review: *new* Special K -- raspberry

Well, after a planned trip followed immediately by an emergency trip I'm finally trying to get back into my routine. I also finally found this new flavor of Special K. I had to buy the value size at Walmart but it was worth it, I think.

It had just a hint of a raspberry scent, and the same goes for the flavor. Maybe after Blueberry Cheerios I was expecting something more intense? But if you're a regular consumer of Special K--especially Red Berries--then you'll know how this fits perfectly in the Special K family. A little bit of sweetness in the wheat/rice flakes and a good ratio of freeze-dried berries to flakes. I still feel like it's lacking in the fruit flavor department. No matter; that can be rectified with my own additional of fresh berries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...