review: *new* Eggo waffle cereal -- blueberry

Fun fact: I can't remember ever having Eggo waffle cereal the first time around. But just in case I did, I decided to try the new blueberry flavor instead.


I expected it to look like a blue-speckled Honeycomb but my box was disappointing. All the pieces were squished like they were trying to make Eggo Crispix instead. The scent was like a box of Trix. Which raises the question: is Trix actually only one flavor? Or is this new cereal something plus blueberry? I could've answered this question had I not already passed the box on to my brother (technically, it was for him).

As for flavor--according to my notes--I wrote, "It wasn't bad, but I wasn't wowed." Now, almost a week later, I can't even remember how it tasted. That's how much of an impression it left on me. 😛
So if Honeycomb ever did want to try a blueberry variety...here's your opening...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...