review: *new* Special K -- banana

(I'm trying to write a review once a week this month but don't hold me to it. 😁)

So why does this work for me when Raisin Bran with Bananas didn't? I think it comes down to not liking bran flakes with bananas. I just can't do it. The crisp combination of wheat and rice? That works for me. It must be a texture thing.

But on to first impressions: the first thing to fall out of the box was a banana chip. I can't be mad at that. Special K Banana had better deliver on the bananas. The flakes are just barely sweet, which is good for me, otherwise I would've tried Banana Creme Frosted Flakes last year. There's also just barely a hint of banana, probably from being packed in with all those banana chips. And unlike my Raisin Bran review, I didn't have a problem with the amount of banana chips in this cereal. I'd say the amount of flakes and chips are just about even. At least they were at the top of the box.

I was worried about not liking this after committing to the family size box from Walmart, but that won't be an issue. I look forward to finishing this box. 👍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...