review: *new* Honey Bunches of Oats -- Frosted

You know, I've had this three times already and just haven't felt motivated to write about it. I guess it's that unremarkable?

It's your basic Honey Bunches of Oats: corn and wheat flakes, oat bunches...and lightly frosted. I don't know what I was expecting.  I was expecting not to like it because it would be too sugary, but honestly? After the first sample, once I really started eating it, I didn't even notice the "frosted" component. Maybe, maybe, it made the oat bunches a little harder than usual. Or maybe that batch was just a tad overbaked. Who knows?

You can tell I'm really struggling with this review. There's just not anything spectacular or horrible about this. It's just...eh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...