too many strawberries, pt.2--now with more chocolate

Mystery picture solved!

I was trying to figure out what other berry recipes I was supposed to be sharing, as well as identifying this image:
It didn't help that I couldn't remember if this was a dessert or breakfast recipe (I ate it both ways), but I finally found it with my dessert recipes: Hidden Berry Cupcakes. I can't remember if filled them with strawberry or raspberry fruit spread but either way, berries!

I also unintentionally made two chocolate chip cookie recipes over the holiday weekend: first, these Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Banana Scones (I used semi-sweet minis, I prefer their distribution in a scone) and then these Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies because sometimes you see a chocolate chip cookie recipe and you just have to--and also send some away because that's just too many cookies. 😉


********
That doesn't even cover March baking, but I really want to review a cereal next. I just haven't had the shelf space or the inclination. That changes next week, though. 👍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...