too many strawberries

(edited to add: finished cookies!)

Maybe you're thinking, I know she's been stress baking. Maybe at first, but now it's back to regular baking. And I've only made one banana bread! 😜

So I'm going to work my way backward, let's see how many I want to add to this post.

For Mother's Day I made this: Strawberry-Rhubarb Icebox Cake. It's like the simplest strawberry shortcake (my mom's favorite dessert) with no baking whatsoever! And since strawberries were BOGO, I also made these Peanut Butter Strawberry Muffins the day after that aired. Hopefully I'll remember to take a picture next time I thaw one.

The weekend before I also bought two containers of strawberries. I ate one, but I used the other to make this:
(You see I took the picture after breakfast 😁)

Strawberry Breakfast Pastries

Let's see, what else?

Almond Butter Snickerdoodles. I love an interesting snickerdoodle.

Oh, I just made these today. Whole Wheat Apple Oatmeal Cookies. Now they're cooling; I'm about to go make the glaze.

(That's the peanut butter glaze!)

I have another picture of something, I think it was Easter dessert. I'll have to locate that recipe for Stress Baking, part 2: the Stressening.

To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...