review: KIND -- Cranberry Almond

 Don't worry, cereal blog, I got you. 😉


Yeah, yeah, it's been a month. I've been holding out for new cereals but they have yet to pop up in my neck of the woods. Last week I finally caved and bought the one flavor of KIND cereal that I really wanted to try. And it did not disappoint.

Sniff test: the bag smelled primarily of almonds but that's not a bad thing. Quick visual on the pour: two kinds of flakes, one unflavored, one colored a cranberry-ish pink. That one had a hint of cranberry sweetness. Not overpowering, just enough for me. I'm supposing both flakes were made of the same multigrains. The dried cranberries were plump with a nice chew. Sometimes these cereals contain dried fruits that are so dry they're practically inedible.

This is definitely my favorite of the KIND cereals (I've also reviewed honey almond and apple cinnamon). I might even be moved to try the chocolate one.


Next up, though: something new. Hopefully it won't take another month!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...