review: *new* Special K -- Oat Crunch Honey

 Whoops, looks like January got away from me. 😁

Remember Nut & Honey Crunch or Honey Nut Clusters? This reminds me of those two, but with stuck-on oat bits. Buuuut...you could also say Kellogg's looked at Cheerios Oat Crunch and said, "hey, we should get in on that." Either way, the result isn't revolutionary, but it's good.

It's a very light-tasting, sweet honey, which works well with the wheat and rice flakes. Some honey flavors have too much of a burnt tang to them, bordering on molasses-y. Maybe that has to do with the composition of each cereal, I don't know.

The oats don't really make much of a difference here except a teensy bit in texture. It's more novelty than anything. But it's a good flavor and I look forward to eating it again.





********
Coming up in February: two new cereals, I hope 😉


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...