a two-fer review: Great Value Cinnamon Oat Crunch and Oat Crunch

 This is what I do while waiting for new stuff to come out, so why not combine the two reviews?

Also, I just haven't made time to do these like I have in the past so, here we are. In case you couldn't tell, these are Walmart's versions of cinnamon Life and original Life. The Cinnamon Oat Crunch looks like cinnamon Life, even down to the cinnamon swirl but it's dark, toastier, and thicker. Still an oat/wheat cereal, though. You'd be able to feel the difference on your tongue--it's rougher, in a way, like Life has more of a smooth finish. But that's not a dealbreaker. It's still a very good cereal.

Same for the Oat Crunch--it's Life but rougher, and without the sugar crystals. There's a metaphor in there somewhere 😁  If I'm being honest, I might actually prefer these to Life (not to mention the price point).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog