review: Life -- cinnamon

I'm sure I've mentioned Cinnamon Life a couple times already but I don't think I've done an actual review. If you've ever had original Life then you'll understand when I say: it tastes like that, but with cinnamon. Now maybe that sounds kind of obvious but that's also what distinguishes it from my personal favorite, Maple Brown Sugar Life. I couldn't stand original Life as a kid; I thought it was a really weird flavor. Cinnamon Life takes that flavor from my memory and just dumps some cinnamon on it. It doesn't get far enough away from the original flavor like Maple Brown Sugar Life does.

The only reason I ever have it in the house is for my brother; like I said before, he was just here for a visit. Whatever's left of the Cinnamon Life after he's gone is up to me to finish, so I mix it with whatever else I might have that fits. Like yesterday, when I finished up my Fiber One Caramel Delight but didn't have quite enough for a bowl--just mix it with Cinnamon Life, it'll work. At first bite, though, I wasn't so sure. Only after breakfast did I realize, hey, that was actually pretty good.

All in all, I don't hate Cinnamon Life, but you might like it more than I do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...