*new* (-ish) Cascadian Farm -- Cinnamon Oat Clusters

 Every time I think I'm caught up, I fall behind again 😅


Basically this is the Cascadian Farm version of Cheerios Oat Crunch --specifically, the cinnamon one. For a second I couldn't remember if General Mills owned Cascadian Farm, mostly because why would they have another one of their labels make the same product? But they do and they did, with a few changes.

First, the Os, which are extra thick with an indentation in the middle, making it look like two tiny stacked tires. Second, the flavor is more honey-sweet plus cinnamon rather than an intense cinnamon. Third, not as many oats stuck to the oat rounds. That was disappointing. If there's "clusters" in the name, I'd expect to see more clusters. 

All in all, there's nothing wrong with this cereal. I don't think I've ever disliked a Cascadian Farms cereal. Maybe I had a "higher-standards" morning.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...