review: *new*(-ish) Cinnamon Toast Crunch Waffle cereal

 Hmm. My notes on this one were pretty brief...

By now you should have noticed that I will try any iteration of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Add another flavor profile and call it Dulce de Leche? Sure. Shape it into Churros? Okey-dokey. So this year it's a Waffle. And it has all the Cinnadust you could possibly want (really. That's what I wrote). There's no maple flavor involved for a true waffle-y experience. It's just Cinnamon Toast Crunch in a waffle shape--and it could've been even more waffle shaped for my liking. Also, the first ingredient is whole-grain wheat but it tasted very corn-forward to me.

Basically, nothing innovative here. Just a novelty. But novelties also have their place 😁




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...

whatever mama wants, mama gets