review: Cascadian Farm -- No Added Sugar Mixed Berry Cereal

 I think this came out last year or maybe the year before. Either way, I somehow totally missed this.

 I usually keep pretty good records so I know when to look for new products. I also managed to overlook the granolas in this line. Anyway, on to the cereal, and I'll just say it up front: it's not a whole lot of berry flavor. Now maybe it requires a re-taste, but on first impression: nah.

The sniff test definitely got a whiff of the blue- and strawberries. The taste was exactly what I expected from a cereal like this, which was fine. No sugar added, sweetened with fruit juice? That's exactly it. But you know what else is in the name? Mixed Berry. And there wasn't enough of that flavor for my liking. I topped it with blueberries anyway but I'm just saying...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...

whatever mama wants, mama gets