review: Quaker instant oatmeal -- apples & cranberries

Some weeks I have a dearth of post ideas, other weeks I get backlogged. This week is the latter, so I thought I'd skip ahead to this morning's oatmeal (see above). I had assumed this would simply be the regular apples and cinnamon flavor with cranberries added but I was pleasantly surprised. It's more like they took the Fruit & Cream flavor base and added apples and cranberries. I made it with boiling water, which I always do with Quaker instant oatmeal, and it turned out perfectly (well, almost perfectly; you'll have to add boiling water well past the line if you don't want oatmush). Did I mention I bought just the cup to try? I'm pretty sure I did in a previous entry.

Anyway, I would consider buying a whole box of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...