seafood options

Well, it seems I took a holiday break, doesn't it? I just haven't had the time or inclination, to be honest. Just check my email and go.

So now I'm back, with dinner. I have a go-to salmon burger recipe, but it only feeds four, so I found this seafood burger recipe (with the option to use salmon) when I found out there would be five for dinner last week. I love trying out new recipes this time of year. Actually, any time of year. So anyway, these are loaded with flavor from many seasonings and cut-up vegetables. And my poultry seasoning expired two years ago; luckily I had everything on hand to make my own. What are the odds?

My brother--who ordinarily hates canned salmon--went back for seconds. Hopefully next time this won't be a spur-of-the-moment recipe so I have time to ripen an avocado.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...