a taste of what's to come

General Mills announced their new product rollout the other day, so I just wanted to mention the items that pertain to the cereal department:


  • Gluten-free Chex oatmeal in apple cinnamon, maple brown sugar, and a variety pack that includes those and original (plain) flavor. I've already seen it in one store over here. I'll probably pick up a variety pack when the weather cools off.
  • Two more flavors of Nature Valley Protein Granola -- peanut butter and peanut butter/dark chocolate. I might try the peanut butter if there's no actual peanut bits in it.
  • new Cascadian Farm Protein Granola in apple crisp (yum) and dark chocolate coconut (ehh...I might try it with a sale + coupon)
And lucky Canadians get a MultiGrain Cheerios with ancient grains. Maybe we'll be seeing it here come January?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...